Supply Chain Solutions & Advisory
KBZ is your partner in helping you optimisation of your business working capital in both domestic and international supply chain process. We invite you to explore our comprehensive range of supply chain finance solutions in greater detail.
- Invoice Financing – Purchase is a short-term facility to finance the buyer (“borrower’s”) for the purchases of goods on an open account basis. This service is eligible for both pre-shipment and post-shipment of goods.
- Corporate is required to apply for IF-P facility.
- To accommodate the borrower’s funding needs.
- Able to benefit from pricing negotiation with the seller due to early payment.
- Faster payments to the supplier help to build up stronger buyer-supplier relationships.
1. Invoice Financing – Purchase application form
2. Sales Contract and or pro-forma Invoice
3. Original Import License issued by Department of Commerce (or) Non-License undertaking with company letterhead
4. Copies of shipping documents after goods shipped.
- Invoice financing -Sales is a short-term facility to finance the seller/exporter on its account receivables from the sales of goods on an open account term before the buyer makes payment on maturity date.
- Corporate needs to apply for the IF-S facility.
- An exporter can access advanced funds after shipment of goods to enhance operational liquidity
- Eligible for post-shipment financing
- Accommodate both foreign currency and local currency sales
1. Invoice Financing – Sales application form
2. Copy of Invoice
3. Original Export License issued by Ministry of Commerce (or) Non-License undertaking with company letterhead
KBZ Bank’s Trade Specialists offer expert consulting services for financial support needs related to commodity flow and storage.