KBZ UnionPay Credit Card
UnionPay International (UPI) is a leading payment card brand. The UnionPay card is increasingly becoming one of the most important credit cards in Asia with a merchant acceptance network extending to over 178 countries.
KBZ Visa Credit Card
KBZ VISA Credit Card gives customers instant access to money for POS or online purchases as well as cash advances at any ATM displaying the VISA logo. The current VISA acceptance network extends to over 200 countries.
Guide to using MPU Credit Card
Since your credit card is only in inactive mode, it is necessary to activate the card at the KBZ bank branch when you pick up the card.
To do the Card Activation
(1) There is a signature area on the back of the card, you must sign in that space.
(2) The activation form must be signed.
Steps to change ATM PIN
(1) Insert your credit card into the nearest KBZ ATM machine.
(2) After inserting the card at the KBZ ATM, KBZ Bank will send a One-time Password (OTP) Message to your mobile phone that you provided when you applied for the card.
(3) When you receive the OTP (6) numbers, enter them in the ATM machine.
(4) To change the new PIN, enter the new ATM PIN (6) numbers that you want to keep two times.
How to Apply
- Visit any KBZ branch, fill in the credit card application form and submit the required documents. We will notify you once the credit card has been approved and is ready for collection.
- Applicant must be a Myanmar Citizen or have PR status
- Primary applicant must be between 21 years – 60 years
- Supplementary applicant must be at least 18 years
- NRC copy (Front and Back)
- Household Registration/Census copy (Front and Back)
- Original Ward Recommendation Letter (Dated no later than 1 month)
- Latest copy of Electricity Bill
- Photo of customer (Taken by Branch Staff)
- All applicants will be required to place a 100% deposit of their requested credit limit in their KBZ CASA account
- Classic Card – Minimum 500,000 MMK deposit
- Platinum Card – Minimum 2,000,000 MMK deposit