Onshore Security Agent Services
Onshore Security Agent (or Collateral Agent)
- Foreign Lenders or a Lending Syndicate making loans in Myanmar will need a Security Agent to take custodianship of assets given as collateral by the borrower to secure the loan.
- KBZ Trust acting as Agent will hold these assets on behalf of the lenders under the Finance Documents as security for performance of the borrower’s obligations under the loan agreement.
- KBZ Trust will perform the necessary administrative duties related to these assets and together with the Lender’s legal counsel, help perform enforcement actions as directed on behalf of the lenders.
- Myanmar based Corporations, Foreign Lenders, Law Firms and Loan Syndicates and Consortiums have made KBZ Trust’s Onshore Security Agent Service a market leader for those wishing to lend or borrow in USD or MMK within Myanmar.
- Please contact us KBZ.Trust@KBZBank.com or 01 230 7049 to find out more about our Service.