KBZ offers Myanmar citizens loans and overdrafts, in order to promote development, increase business growth and to develop working capital within the country.
Applying for a loan
- A typical term of loan and overdraft is one (1) year
- It is thereafter renewable on a yearly basis.Cards at our ATMs.
- 13% annual
- Loan interest is paid on the total amount approved and overdraft interest is paid on the amount used.
- 1 Year
- In order to increase the payment period, you will need to reapply for the loan
- Business license form
- Company registration form
- Receipts of revenue tax for the last 3 years
- Financial statements for the last 3 years
- Copy of National ID
- Household Registration
- Letter of Recommendation clearly stating that you are living in shared quarters
- Guarantee that you are single if you are single
- Divorce papers and papers proving you aren’t marrying any time soon
- Documents concerning the ownership of properties
- Grant, map and history of property
Under the Central Bank of Myanmar regulations, the following collateral are accepted
- Immovable properties
- Government bonds and securities
- Fixed deposits or Savings deposits
- Company Shares