Special Operating Account_Call and Current with Easy Cash Withdrawal
KBZ Bank has introduced a new, special Operating Account for customers to manage their finances conveniently and to withdraw cash up to the deposited amounts without limits. Operating Accounts can be opened as an Operating Call Account, which offers 6% interest, and Operating Current Account. To open an Operating Account-Current/Call, deposits can be made as cash credit at any KBZ bank branch nationwide.
The following customers are eligible to open Operating Account – Call/Current
- Businesses (Both, DICA & NON-DICA)
- Organizations (NGO, INGO, Universities, etc.)
- Individuals – Myanmar citizens & Resident foreigners (with valid Visa)
Benefits of Operating Call Account
- 6% interest rate
- Specially designated passbook
- Support in setting up Corporate iBanking and KBZPay to enable you to manage your money digitally, without visiting a branch.
Benefits of Operating Current Account
- Unlimited withdrawals of cash* up to the amount of cash deposited, subject to maintaining the minimum balance.
- Free transfers from this account to any other KBZ account
- Perform non-cash debit transactions at any open KBZ branch nationwide.
- Free Business Debit and MPU cards
- Support in setting up KBZ iBanking to enable you to manage your money digitally, without visiting a branch.
The following are the required initial deposit and minimum balance for each type of Operating Account – Call/Current,
|Account Type||Initial Deposit||Minimum Balance|
|Operating Account-Current (individual/joint)||MMK 10,000||MMK 10,000|
|Operating Account-Current (Corporate)||MMK 1,000,000||MMK 1,000,000|
|Operating Account-Call (individual/joint)||MMK 100,000||MMK 100,000|
|Operating Account-Call (Corporate)||MMK 1,000,000||MMK 1,000,000|
For more information, please call 09969933212 (or) 3212.