KBZ Bank is providing LOAN to boost and encourage actual SME business Entrepreneurs. SMEs can get better opportunities as these credit facilities are mainly focus on the viability and Cash Flow of the business, and less reliance on collateral.
- Borrower can use maximum 20% for Working Capital purpose, but the rest 80% must be used in Capital Investment purpose. Detail Business Expansion Plan of borrowing business needs to be submitted.
- Our priority sectors are Manufacturing, Service, Trade, Food Industry and Import Substitution Business.
- The bank is lending based on their purpose of borrowing, to the business that doing actual business operation with detail plan.
- Business license form
- Company registration form
- Receipts of revenue tax for the last 3 years
- Financial statements for the last 3 years
- Copy of National ID
- Household Registration
- Letter of Recommendation clearly stating that you are living in shared quarters
- Guarantee that you are single if you are single
- Divorce papers and papers proving you aren’t marrying any time soon
- Certificate of incorporation (From DICA)
- Company Profile (From DICA)
- Officer Details (From DICA)
- Member Details (From DICA)
- If an export/import business the company must possess export/import license with valid dates
- A written approval from board of directors
- The paid up capital amount from an updated audited balance sheet and the paid up capital from Form E must be the same amount
Under the Central Bank of Myanmar regulations, the following collateral are accepted
- Immovable properties
- Government bonds and securities
- Fixed deposits or Savings deposits
- Company Shares
- Documents concerning the ownership of properties
- Grant, map and history of property
Q & A
Apply for a loan?
01-377716 (Fax), 01-377717, 01-373785, 01-392979, 01-392977