Bulk Airtime Top-up
The goal of the organization is to improve the customer retention and to expand the product Line by implementation the bulk mobile airtime.
The Bulk Airtime Top-up is the service provided by KBZ to Corporate/ SME/ selected retail customers who would like to provide top-up allowances to their respective employees or clients in bulk.
More Features and Benefits and Detail Information of Product/Service (Why?)
- Less cash handling.
- Decrease workload for the multiple top ups to hundreds and thousands of your employees.
- No service charges
Process Steps Descriptions
- Merchant to submit the purchase order form with top-up info (Telecom Type, Phone Number, Amount)
- Send purchase order to KBZ
- KBZ will provide the invoice
- Merchant to deposit the purchase amount (over the counter or online banking via QuickPay)
- Send the deposit slip screenshot (or) KBZ receives QP deposit email alert
- Airtime Top-up will be processed within 3 working days
- KBZ will provide the successful/ failed top up report
- If Airtime Top-up could not be done for some mobile numbers, KBZ will ask for the replacement mobile number if any (or) KBZ will refund the remaining amount for failed airtime top-up transactions accordingly
- The refund process may take 3 working days to the merchant/company accounts
Requirements to Sign up
- Sign Bulk Airtime Top-up Agreement.
- Submit Purchase Order.
- Submit Bulk Excel File.
- Telcom Type.
- Mobile Number.
- Deposit Purchase amount via QuickPay
Transaction Banking Department KBZ Bank Limited.
No. 4 (MS-4), Kandawgyi Villa (Level-9), BldgProject, Upper Mandalay Road, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township.
+95 1- 370617/618