1. “Participate in the VISA FIFA World Cup Campaign to win special prizes worth up to One Million Kyats” campaign will be held from 14.11.2022 to 18.12.2022.
2. Everyone who uses KBZ Bank VISA Credit Card for any transaction type will be able to participate in the “Participate in the VISA FIFA World Cup Campaign to win special prizes worth up to One Million Kyats” campaign.
3. There is no limited amount for each transaction and anyone who makes KBZ Bank VISA Credit Card transactions during the campaign period will automatically be eligible to participate in the campaign.
4. To participate in the “Participate in the VISA FIFA World Cup Campaign to win special prizes worth up to One Million Kyats” campaign:
– Anyone who makes a transaction at a POS machine or Ecommerce website using KBZ Bank VISA Credit Card will automatically be eligible to participate in the campaign.
– The more transactions you make, the higher your chances of winning in the campaign.
5. The following gifts will be included in the“Participate in the VISA FIFA World Cup Campaign to win special prizes worth up to One Million Kyats” campaign:
– Cash prize of 10 lakhs x1
– Cash prize of 1 lakhs x5
– All in one gift set x10
– Football + Jersey top x15
– Football + water bottle x20
– Jersey top + water bottle x20
6. The winners of the campaign will be announced on KBZ Bank Facebook Official Page (with blue mark). The winners must acknowledge and agree that KBZ Bank may use the winner’s name to announce on social media and on the website.
7. Winners will also be notified through SMS from KBZ Bank. The SMS message will include the prize won by the winner and an email address which is [email protected] will be provided. The winner must send an email including their current physical address to the given email address with the SMS screenshot attached as a proof.
After checking the address of the winner, the bank will decide whether the winning gift will either be delivered to the nearest bank branch for pickup or whether a courier service will be used for delivery. If it is decided that the gift will be required to be picked up at a bank branch by the winner, more details will be provided by KBZ Bank through SMS (or) Email.
The expiry date of the gifts will be on 23.01.2023. If the winner does not contact the bank within the expiry date, the chance of winning the gift will be forfeited.
8. Winners are not allowed to exchange, transfer or exchange their prize as cash. If any issues arise after winners receive their gift, KBZ will not be held responsible.
9. After the winners have reached out and have been verified, winners from Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyitaw and Taunggyi will have to pick up the gifts at a designated bank branch.
Winners who are not from Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyitaw and Taunggyi will have their gifts delivered using a courier service. All the costs associated with the delivery will be paid by the bank.
If the gifts are not picked up within 23.01.2023, the chance of receiving the gift will be forfeited.
10. After confirming the cash prize winners, the winning amount will be credited to the KBZ Bank account opened in the name of the winner within (10) business days. The date for receiving the cash prizes may vary due to public holidays or circumstances beyond KBZ Bank’s control.
11. Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this campaign. KBZ Bank has the right to cancel and/or ban any customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
12. In the event of any dispute arising between KBZ Bank customers and KBZ Bank regarding this campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZ Bank without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the customers.
13. KBZ Bank, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the terms and conditions and or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice.
14. Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these terms and conditions without giving any notice.
15. KBZ Bank employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP or PIN.
16. All normal KBZ Bank Card terms and conditions apply.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
18. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves. KBZ will not be liable to the customer or any other party or be considered in breach of these terms and conditions for a failure to perform, or delay in performing, any such obligation set out in these Terms and Conditions while those circumstances.
19. These terms and conditions are made both in English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.