Dear Valued Customers,
Starting 15 March, some KBZ Branches in Yangon have begun re-opening in order to provide our customers with the following essential Banking Services. We apologise for any inconvenience and we kindly ask for your understanding and support as we reopen.
For a list of Yangon branches that are open please see below. Week by week we will try to expand the range of services available. Check kbzbank.com for updates.
We continue to make every effort to bring all ATMs online and keep them stocked with cash.
For all corporate withdrawal & services / international banking services / foreign currency/payroll services, call KBZ Bank call center at 09-951018555 or [email protected].
Please be aware of the new Cash Withdrawal Limits set by Central Bank of Myanmar:
Individual: MMK 2 Million per week
Corporate: MMK 20 Million per week
YANGON BRANCHES OPEN 19th March
Please note this list may change from day to day, we advise you to check before you leave home.
Essential Banking Services (Please check the table for availability)
- ATM withdrawals will be available up to the MMK 500,000 CBM daily withdrawal limit.
- Deposit and KBZPay Cash-in as well as cheque deposit and cheque clearing will also be available with no restrictions.
The following retail banking services will be available at some of the following branches. Please check daily updates as we work towards providing full fledged services to you. .
- Mobile banking / KBZPay onboarding & All account openings
- Account to Account transfer
- Payment Order Issuance
- ATM card issuance
- Cash withdrawal up to the CBM limits
Thank you for your understanding.