SME JICA Two Step Emergency Loan
With the economic fallout from COVID-19 likely to have a significant impact on small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Myanmar, SME Banking is introducing a new SME JICA TSL Emergency Loan for existing JICA Two Step Loan customers. This emergency loan offers support to existing customers who find themselves under increased financial strain due to the impact of COVID-19.
The service is available as of June, 2020.
To apply or know more about the program, please contact your Relationship Manager (RM) directly or call KBZ SME Banking Hotline 01373785 / 01372979 / 01372977 / 01377716 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of JICA TSL Emergency Loan
- – 5.5% Interest rate p.a
- – Up to MMK 3,000 lakhs loan amount
- – Able to choose repayment method according to business cash flow and business nature
- – Able to discuss grace period of payment
- Less than 3 years’ loan maturity: up to 6-month
- 3 – 5-year loan maturity: up to 1-year
- – Up to 5 years loan tenor
- – Able to use 100% of the Working Capital depending on the business needs